Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST leading police pursuit in San Fernando Valley NOW!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
That said, my brother took the FoST (which is grey but looks nothing like a FiST in my opinion) to work that day, and on his way home, he got text messages from friends at work asking if the car was still in his possession. :LOL:
At NEFR in 2018, there was an impromptu 'Ford Corral' in the parking lot in front of the ski lodge before the awards dinner/ceremony, at Sunday River's main building.
I parked among a bunch of FoRSes there (like 5 of them of various colors/mods), and there was only one other FiST there at that time.

As I was listening to some tunes, one of the FoRS owners came over to talk, and I quickly realized that somehow, he thought I was sitting in a FoST, despite having all of those Focus sized cars all around me to contrast with my car!

I don't expect the totally uninformed/clueless general public to know about these cars, but I DO expect a Ford hatch enthusiast, and possibly a rally enthusiast (he probably just got back from spectating and seeing Fiestas of various speeds/forms whizz past him with dust rooster tails trailing! Albeit Tim O'Neil was still campaigning his Limited AWD class FoRS as the lone Focus based car at that event) to be able to tell the difference between a Fiesta and a Focus!!

Did a lot of ex Scoobie/Evo/whatever drivers and enthusiasts just jump into FoRSes, without any clue as to what's what as far as domestic nameplate hatches go?

Last edited: