Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta St Octane for sale*

Fiestig

That is one a hell of a unique find. Honestly, I thought the octane academy cars were crushed after use due to the typical ford use agreement deals of "If we can't have it, nobody can have it".

One thing is for sure... You know that car has been driven really hard by a few good drivers and a bunch of REALLY shitty ones. It's a crap shoot for sure. Wonder what the unseen mods are.

I would like to know what kind of ebrake setup that is because its fucking sick looking and I want it. Would look crazy with my coolerworx shifter.

SteveS

1000 Post Club
I think that's the same one that was talked about on the forum just weeks after the driving school sold them. They went for $8000-$8500, and the asking price from this Virginia dealer was more than twice that. They've come down some now, but still not enough.

The email I got from the school when they sold them said maintenance records went with the cars.

The drift brake is the one from the Ford Performance catalog that is sold for the Focus ST. It adds another hydraulic master and if I remember right Wilwood calipers.

I think that's the same one that was talked about on the forum just weeks after the driving school sold them. They went for $8000-$8500, and the asking price from this Virginia dealer was more than twice that. They've come down some now, but still not enough.

The email I got from the school when they sold them said maintenance records went with the cars.

The drift brake is the one from the Ford Performance catalog that is sold for the Focus ST. It adds another hydraulic master and if I remember right Wilwood calipers.
Hmmm I couldn't find it in the Ford Performance catalog but i did just find this https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083B72ZWK/ref=twister_B0895CCRRY?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

It's a little overpriced but considering it that just under 12K miles it's practically brand new.

It seams like it's practically stock aside from the seats, harness, e-brake, weight reduction and reinforcements

It's a little overpriced but considering it that just under 12K miles it's practically brand new.

It seams like it's practically stock aside from the seats, harness, e-brake, weight reduction and reinforcements
The original price of $8500 was the REAL slick deal! I wish I'd have gotten one.

12k Track miles which I would equate to 120,000 road miles. I would not call Octane Academy cars practically brand new. They were well "Loved".

Sent from my Nokia 9 using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
The original price of $8500 was the REAL slick deal! I wish I'd have gotten one.
I was offered one at the 8k price . A little extra for a set of extra wheels and tires if I remember correctly . Anyways ya the deal was at 8k anything 10K and above you are better off just buying a Private party car most likely less abused

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I would consider whether these cars were registered and/or legal for the street. ??
Except for the semi-cage (which might be 'illegal' in some locales), and whether or not they removed/deactivated the air bags for school use ([dunno]), there is no reason for these to not be street legal/register-able/insurable, even if they were NOT legally registered in Utah, or N.C. originally. [wink]

Last edited:

SteveS

1000 Post Club
Don't know why you need a drift style e brake in a ST but ok.
Because the Octane Academy was built on Ken Block's rally and his hooning car video series, which featured the Fiesta. So part of what they taught you in the school was how to use the handbrake lever to do 180 turns and 90 degree stops.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Because the Octane Academy was built on Ken Block's rally and his hooning car video series, which featured the Fiesta. So part of what they taught you in the school was how to use the handbrake lever to do 180 turns and 90 degree stops.
Except that Block's cars always had power to the rear wheels, so he had multiple ways/options to get those beasts to rotate/power slide, radically. [wink] [driving]