Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST OEM+ Stage X V3 Tunes are now available!

Trader history for pwnall1337 (0)

pwnall1337

Vendor
Take your Fiesta ST to the next level with an OEM+ Stage X V3 from Pwnall Performance.

With 6 years of tuning knowledge on the ecoboost platform we strive to succeed on offering the ultimate balance between performance and safety.

The results speak for them self, the most powerful stock turbo tune available on the market. Factory drivability and tire shredding acceleration when the pedal is put to the floor.

Our calibration engineer takes the time to review your logs extensively to ensure the best performance of your vehicle is obtained.

OEM+ Stage X Features:
  • 100% Ford Refined OEM Drivability
  • Less knock over competitor tunes with advanced knock control strategy
  • Adaptive boost control strategy designed to be compatible with all bolt on modifications
  • All the power of a pro tune with out the cost or the turn around time
  • Significantly improved boost response
  • 1000+ hours of research and development
  • Free Datalog review included with purchase of every tune
  • Same day tune delivery by email
Tune modes (91/93 only):
  • High performance mode (map slot 1)
  • High efficiency fuel saver mode (map slot 2)
  • Poor fuel quality mode (map slot 3)
Feature Highlights:
  • High efficiency fuel saver mode is designed to offer superior fuel economy for daily driving. Map slots can be switched while driving on the fly and you can enable this mode to increase mpg efficiency when cruising.
  • Poor fuel quality mode is a fail safe mode to allow you to continue to drive the vehicle safely if you filled up with poor quality fuel, and are seeing high negative ignition corrections.
  • Race mode an additional map slot for your OEM+ Stage X tune that allows for increased performance when racing. This map requires a full tank of premium fuel (91/93 octane) with a full can of Boostane or VP Octanium mixed in. (Additional fee for map)
Requirements:
  • Cobb Accessport V3 for Fiesta ST
  • One step colder spark plugs gapped at 0.025 - 0.026 (check gap every 5000 miles)
  • Stock Turbo
  • Stock wastegate actuator
  • Stock fueling

** IMPORTANT ***

We have seen very undesirable results with the oem spark plugs when developing our maps.

One step colder plugs are a requirement on our tunes to ensure smooth operation. We recommend NGK Part # 6510 spark plugs gapped at 0.025 - 0.026.

You can buy these plugs at most local auto parts stores. Please be sure to properly gap each plug as improper gap specs will create knock!

Customer Franccesca with her full bolt on fiesta st on the OEM+ Stage X E50 map on a hot summer day in a 115+ degree dyno room.

Peak WHP: 221
Peak WTQ: 290

See customer Brandon Slater below who ran a 13.53@104 mph on our OEM+ Stage X e50 map with just bolt ons and street tires (Indy 500's).

More info / Order link:
https://pwnallperformance.com/collections/fiesta-st/products/fiesta-st-oem-stage-x-tune

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Can confirm, excellent tune! Very smooth yet very strong, clearly a step above flash e30 tunes! E50 makes for easy mixing for me since I get full percentage e85 year round, this can also make for a cheaper fill-up with max power for you guys who have e85 much cheaper than normal gas. I'm also seeing very similar numbers in vDyno, I'll update this post when I'm back on my personal computer with my chart...