Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST or Fiesta RS!

Also the Fiesta RS once it does come out will not be NA, thats just nuts to think. Honda has been some of the best at low displacement high HP per liter motors since the late 80's. Even they were only pulling around 200-230hp out of a 2.0 and 2.4 NA with almost zero torque.

A Fiesta RS with MINIMAL HP over the FiST with a bigger heavier engine that makes LESS torque? Not gonna happen. Boost means better MPG if you drive it right, better power, more tuning options out of the box, and more torque especially down low.

Id put ALOT of hard earned currency on the Fiesta RS being turbocharged. Whether it be 1.8, 2.0, or just a more built 1.6.
You went through a lot of trouble to write out a response to your mis-reading of the acronym (N)orth (A)merica.

TheStig

You went through a lot of trouble to write out a response to your mis-reading of the acronym (N)orth (A)merica.
Sorry i was (N)aturally (I)ntoxicated

Not really but it helps cover my moment of stupidity lol

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Horse already beaten to death, Fiesta RS not going to happen, at least for our current generation.

That article was from Feb 2015, so a year ago, it was pure speculation on what the Fiesta RS 'could be', and Ford themselves have since come out and openly stated it's not going to happen. I guess anything is possible in future generations of the Fiesta, but for the immediate future, we're only going to have the ST:

http://jalopnik.com/the-ford-fiesta-rs-is-most-likely-not-happening-1755311589