Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Rocker panel winglets

koozy

3000 Post Club
someone might try to step on it and it may have be removed if a floor jack were to be used to lift the car. maybe even the stock jack too.

LT Berzerker

Hrrmmm, such prettiness, to bad no one state side has made winglets for our cars :(

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
My official ruling is that if you have mudflaps, you may not install these. You may not install mudflaps if you have winglets installed. It must be one or the other at any given time. *bangs gavel*

iso100

1000 Post Club
My official ruling is that if you have mudflaps, you may not install these. You may not install mudflaps if you have winglets installed. It must be one or the other at any given time. *bangs gavel*
This.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Buy some universals off Ebay.
Yeah, I looked. They have the password jam winglets...which would be fine if the didn't have their brand tag riveted to the side. Plus they are pricey for what they are as I can imagine that the ones that this thread are about are probably as well. I may go to Home Depot and get some aluminum sheets and make a pair. For S&G's. Then paint them black. $10-$15 and a couple of hours labor.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Yeah, I looked. They have the password jam winglets...which would be fine if the didn't have their brand tag riveted to the side. Plus they are pricey for what they are as I can imagine that the ones that this thread are about are probably as well. I may go to Home Depot and get some aluminum sheets and make a pair. For S&G's. Then paint them black. $10-$15 and a couple of hours labor.
read my mind. Smooth out the edges.