Fiesta ST vs Cayman GT4 at Noirdschleife - Insane!

Quisp

1000 Post Club
Member ID
Very interesting blog regarding how engine blew up. Good to know that long highspeed sweepers pulling 1.4G can oil starve main bearings with stock oil pan. Memo to self: When exceeding 1.3G on track, time to baffle oil pan. Actually, probably time to go dry sump.
Acu sump system would help.

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Member ID
Wow! The people that commented on the jalopnik site are a bunch of douches. Making light and fun of the guy losing his car and possibly being severely burned. Shit ain't funny. Some people need to effin' grow up. Smh.

Member ID
I can't wait to get my ST up to the nurburgring. I'll be driving up in August to do a few laps for my birthday haha. I should be running a stage two and hopefully have some springs by then. It's gunna be awesome! Now if only I were a good driver and knew the track.

PhoenixM3

Member ID
I can't wait to get my ST up to the nurburgring. I'll be driving up in August to do a few laps for my birthday haha. I should be running a stage two and hopefully have some springs by then. It's gunna be awesome! Now if only I were a good driver and knew the track.
I'm going next weekend. Hopefully Modbargains gets my brake stuff in the mail....