Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST World Car of the Year

Ferrari 458 Speciale

Oh. My. Goodness. If. Only. Please, God, let me drive this in Heaven.
I had some fun in a Ferrari 328 GTSI back in the day....so much fun and the noise it made put a smile on your face every time...not the fastest on the road but so much fun...like the FiST

Audi RS6 Avant

This is the Audi they chose? Really?
If your incredulity is due to it being a wagon, wagon is the only configuration for this generation RS6.

If however your incredulity is due to their choosing the RS6 instead of the RS5, TT-RS, R8, then... yeah... yeah I don't know why they did that. The R8 would've been the obvious choice.

Can I just say how great it is to have our car in this grouping, though? Dollar for dollar I can't think of more fun on 4 wheels.

Perry

If your incredulity is due to it being a wagon, wagon is the only configuration for this generation RS6.

If however your incredulity is due to their choosing the RS6 instead of the RS5, TT-RS, R8, then... yeah... yeah I don't know why they did that. The R8 would've been the obvious choice.

Can I just say how great it is to have our car in this grouping, though? Dollar for dollar I can't think of more fun on 4 wheels.
"due to their choosing the RS6 instead of the RS5, TT-RS, R8, then... yeah... yeah I don't know why they did that. The R8 would've been the obvious choice.--This part!

"due to their choosing the RS6 instead of the RS5, TT-RS, R8, then... yeah... yeah I don't know why they did that. The R8 would've been the obvious choice.--This part!
Thats what I figured. I have NO idea why. I know the RS6 is a fantastic car and the twin-turbo V8 is an absolute gem of an engine, but really you have an R8 to choose from as well. If they're picking a special edition Ferrari 458 and some Porsche 911s along with other legitimate sports cars, why the hell didn't they pick the R8!?

Perry

Thats what I figured. I have NO idea why. I know the RS6 is a fantastic car and the twin-turbo V8 is an absolute gem of an engine, but really you have an R8 to choose from as well. If they're picking a special edition Ferrari 458 and some Porsche 911s along with other legitimate sports cars, why the hell didn't they pick the R8!?
Exactly! If there had been no R8 or other options, well, maybe go with the RS6, but there IS an R8!

OP
G
Thread Starter #30
Didn't the RS6 go away for a while and just come back?

Perry

Didn't the RS6 go away for a while and just come back?
Dunno. But apparently it didn't go far enough away! I'm sure it's a great car, but it just adds to the confusion within the category, as far as I can tell.