Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

fifteen52 Wheels available now from Mountune

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
New wheels from Mountune USA $279 a corner

The fifteen52 Tarmac wheel offers a bold definitive look that stands the test of time. The Tarmac wheel, with its classic rally style launched the 52/Ken Block relationship when it first appeared on Ken Block's 650 hp Ford Fiesta Rally Car in the wildly popular Gymkhana Four video. Available in Speed Silver or Rally White and price is per wheel. Wheel can be used with stock tire size.

• Size : 17" x 8"
  • Offset : ET42
  • Specify color when ordering
  • Bolt Pattern 4 x 108mm

http://www.mountuneusa.com/fifteen52-Wheel-17-x-8-Tarmac-Fiesta-ST-p/2364-tarm-185.htm

The fifteen52 Turbomac wheel offers contemporary style with form and function. As seen in Gymkhana Six video, the Turbomac was co-designed by Ken Block and fifteen52. This wheel is essentially a 5 Spoke Tarmac center with vented outer ring. This provides a very strong and relatively lightweight design that is motorsport quality.
Available in Speed Silver or Rally White, each Turbomac wheel has the Ken Block "Block Skull" stamp of approval on the reverse side. Can be used with stock size tire.
Price is per wheel.

• Size : 17" x 8"
  • Offset : ET42
  • Specify color when ordering
  • Bolt Pattern 4 x 108mm
http://www.mountuneusa.com/fifteen52-Wheel-17-x-8-Turbomac-Fiesta-ST-p/2364-turb-178.htm

dyn085

2000 Post Club
I'm surprised that people think $279 a corner is expensive. It's not exactly cheap, but far from expensive. Price out some ADV.1's or HRE's...

As a general rule, you get what you pay for when it comes to wheels.

Keep in mind these are the cast versions. The forged versions push $1300+ per wheel, which is more than likely what they're using in gymkhana. Makes the cast versions seem extremely affordable!

I'm surprised that people think $279 a corner is expensive. It's not exactly cheap, but far from expensive. Price out some ADV.1's or HRE's...

As a general rule, you get what you pay for when it comes to wheels.

Yeahhhh...I'm used to buying 949 6UL's for much less (the first few years they were out)

$300 each is a good deal! When I saw the email today introducing the wheels I was expecting a much higher price point.

Edit: upon additional research, they are new to Mountune but not to the Fiesta market.

Definitely will consider the Turbomacs when my OE tires are worn out. I hate how inset my wheels are in relation to the fenders.

meFiSTo

Randy was kind enough to share an image of a car in SoCal with the TurboMac wheels on the stock tires.

It's an interesting wheel, but seems a bit busy on the car. I also admit liking smaller diameter wheels on this car. I think I prefer the Tarmacs of the two. if I were going for a rally look, I think I'd opt for the TD Pro Rally1 wheels in white although sadly they do not accommodate the TPMS hardware. These do per Randy.

Combined with our coupon codes, we're much lower in cost selling those wheels just FYI. Also it's worth noting, when you do a wheel/tire package from me, it's discounted even further. Make sure to get in touch if you like those wheels but don't want to pay that price ;)

I definitely plan on getting a set of Tarmacs when my car gets here, but I want them in orange. Really, really orange. I mean like obnoxious.

ORANGE.