Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS FiST Parts - Parts for Gravel Setup + Misc. Parts

Trader history for awwjayzin (0)

Most of these parts were from the previous owner or just extra things I decided not to put on. I'll indicate if it's something I uninstalled or if it's something I purchased by didn't end of using. I believe the previous owner had more of a gravel setup, so could be useful if that's up your alley.

Highly prefer local pick-up around 90710. Prices do not include shipping costs.

Parts pulled from my FIST @ 37k miles. Previous owner said he used these parts for about ~10k miles.
  • 15" Speedline Wheels - TIRES WILL NEED TO BE REPLACED! Lots of brake dust. May take lots of extra elbow grease to clean up. $450 OBO SOLD
  • Yellow Speed Racing Dynamic Pro Gravel Rally Coilovers -- does not come with adjustment wrenches. Not sure how to price these TBH so if I'm way off base, lmk. $1000 OBO
  • Mountune Air box - I can throw in a K&N filter used for 2k miles for an extra $20. Screws will need to be replaced as they are rusty and difficult to unscrew (only 2 of 4 screws). $145
  • OEM Radiator - Only thing not used for 10k miles. $50

Extra Misc. Parts
  • whoosh Hot Side Intercooler "S" Hose - bought from someone here. Ended up not using it. $60
  • AIRTEC Motorsport enlarged turbo inlet - bought from someone here who used it for 1 year. Ended up not using it. $120
  • whoosh motorsports Stainless Steel Braided Brake Line Kit - Brand new. Accidentally bought extra. $85 SOLD
  • Engine Coolant Overflow Hose - Brand new. $15
  • whoosh RMM street spec - bought from someone here used. $65 SOLD
  • Mishimoto Radiator Hose Kit - decided not to install. Bag is opened but essentialy brand new and never used. $115
  • exhaust manifold to cylinder head gasket - Brand new, never used. $35
  • whoosh brand WING RISER KIT - Missing a few of the cover stickers, but otherwise its pretty much complete. $40

Attachments

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Those are real gravel tires on the 2118s (Speedlines).

IF I were local, and had the storage room, I would've considered those.

OP
A
Thread Starter #7
Those are real gravel tires on the 2118s (Speedlines).

IF I were local, and had the storage room, I would've considered those.
Tires are pretty thrashed. I wouldn’t recommend but that’s for buyer to decide, but one is definitely flat/shredded.

On yellows websites, their coilovers are listed as not being compatible with the ST. Did this guy modify them somehow to make them compatible?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
IF they are configured like the Reiger R2 or Bilstein R1 setups, they require a swap back to the base Fiesta front knuckles (our ST knuckles are different than the base).

I did not think it was necessary with this Yellow gravel setup, but maybe it is?

OP
A
Thread Starter #11
On yellows websites, their coilovers are listed as not being compatible with the ST. Did this guy modify them somehow to make them compatible?
Where are you seeing that? I honestly don’t think it was modified any further to make it fit.

https://yellowspeedracingusa.com/pr...l-rally-coilovers-ford?variant=40929574944879

IF they are configured like the Reiger R2 or Bilstein R1 setups, they require a swap back to the base Fiesta front knuckles (our ST knuckles are different than the base).

I did not think it was necessary with this Yellow gravel setup, but maybe it is?
I don’t recall seeing or previous owner mentioning any base Fiesta parts. Not that he would disclose everything but when I installed new coilovers, it was plug and play.

Where are you seeing that? I honestly don’t think it was modified any further to make it fit.

https://yellowspeedracingusa.com/pr...l-rally-coilovers-ford?variant=40929574944879

I don’t recall seeing or previous owner mentioning any base Fiesta parts. Not that he would disclose everything but when I installed new coilovers, it was plug and play.
Okay so I found the ones for the ST by googling them directly. Strange. If you go on their website and search for the ST it doesn't exist. You have to Google "Yellow Racing Fiesta ST" then the link comes up for the ST specific model.