Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FiST replacement? $30k budget

Several friends with Audis...all with various cooling problems/failures. Radiators popped, elbow cracked, thermostat failed, etc.

How many old audi do you see driving around? Any over 7 years? Might want to think about that.
Lots of 7+yr old audi’s around. You just can’t tell because the design is timeless. My friend has a 2017 A4, only problem it’s had is a motor mount fail (same thing happens to the Fiesta). It still looks so good and modern that I forget that it’s 8 years old.

I know certain years, certain engines, had certain problems, but that’s any manufacturer.

That said, I would only buy an audi from an audi/euro specific shop, audi dealership or other luxury brand dealer. Many german vehicles get bought by folks buying the brand then treated like a Toyota or Honda and then have problems as a result. Then they get traded to Honda/Kia/Other “Regular” car dealerships to get back into a “reliable” car. When I was shopping, nearly every Audi at a Honda/Toyota/Subaru etc dealership was beat to piss inside and and out and had problems