Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FiSTing in New Mexico!

Hey everybody! I picked up a 2014 FiST and love it! I currently have an 06 Subaru STi that I'm building so I got the ST as a fun DD and it's awesome. I'm struggling to resist the urge to modify my ST too much! This is my "baller on a budget" car that I'm just trying to make it my own, not build another race car. It has so much potential though. So far this is what I got.

2014 Fiesta ST opioned out in performance blue:
- tinted windows 15%
- Perrin shorty 2" antenna
- red mud flaps
- weighted shift knob
- wheels plastidipped black
- yellow fog light covers
- MBRP cat back exhaust

I'll throw some pics up in a few!

Welcome! I'm here in El Paso. You know your going to drop money into it, don't fight it. I've been pleased with every mod I've done so far. I've kept away from anything that creates any more noise or vibration. My FiST is just as quiet and street able as the day I bought it, but with a fair amount of more "go". My wallet has become a little thinner though.

OP
D
Thread Starter #6
Ya man! I'm not too far away at Alamogordo. I'm stationed at Holloman AFB. I'm trying to resist the urge!!!