Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Flossy Shift Knobs? Anyone try one on a FiST yet?

I am curious how the grip tape one feels. The red grip tape, with an engraved 6 speed pattern and ST logo would be sick...

No no no no! DO NOT BUY FROM FLOSSY!
I ordered a custom knob from them and lost every penny I spent! I got the run around for 3 months, and then they completely stopped talking to me and I'm out my 130$.

It seems all the shorty knobs work! I just placed an order for the grip tape shorty.
Chad has given awesome customer service as well! Let him know you saw my thread on here as he encouraged me to inform you guys that they can make them!
I feel bad for you loosing all your money

rexdriver85

No no no no! DO NOT BUY FROM FLOSSY!
I ordered a custom knob from them and lost every penny I spent! I got the run around for 3 months, and then they completely stopped talking to me and I'm out my 130$.
Jeez, and I just said in another thread how much I wanted one of these. Sorry for what happened. [emoji52] There's gotta be a reason, I see they are very active on Instagram. I don't know about Facebook since I don't use it.

Hey you can just go to your bank and they should help you out . I did it with a pair of boots I bought and got a full refund by BofA

Well I was just about to order a flossy... What's a similar alternative knob? I like the textured weighted knob and I want red...

OP
BryanD
Thread Starter #33
Sorry guys I forgot I even started this thread and haven't even been on the forum much at all lately due to a promotion at work keeping me crazy busy. I received my knob as promised, and never once received any false words from them. I have nothing but great things to say. I don't have a picture right now other than the one they posted on their page of it.

Attachments

This thread got me last night lol, I ordered one and it shipped out today!

(Though I ordered the grip rod not the ball)

Still torn on ordering. My emails on custom engraving have been responded to promptly and professionally. But I'm still finding recent posts on other forums about horrid service. Luck of the draw maybe?

Still torn on ordering. My emails on custom engraving have been responded to promptly and professionally. But I'm still finding recent posts on other forums about horrid service. Luck of the draw maybe?
I ordered mine and it was engraved and shipped out the next day. Can't ask for much more.

?\_(?)_/?

Probably a bit better than 50/50, sorry you had a bad experience.

I'm definitely not the only person with the same experience from them, after some googling they have had quite a few poorly handled orders
Just going to throw this out there. I've made made a new custom order through anarchy motive and have received amazing customer service