Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FNG

Volkoff

U.S. Marine Veteran
Nick here, I'm currently in the market for a FiST and figured this would be a great place to learn about my next car. I bought a 2014 SE Fiesta for my spouse that was a great little car. Now I'm looking for something good on gas and fun as a daily driver.

Ford SVT & ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Welcome Marine and Thank you for your service! There are a ton of Veterans on this forum and we all love the FiST!! Also a ton of good guys who didn't serve but are BROTHERS in GEARS!!
Definitely check out the CLASSIFIED and try to find the nicest car with the lowest miles!! If it is a KEEPER. [That was my route]
If you have a need for Speed then look into a MODIFIED CAR with all of the go fast parts already installed!! Someone else has spent all the money and done all of the hard work!!
It seems that there are alot of guys who have been involved with the Fiesta ST from day one and are moving on to something else.
I just bought my car in Ohio from a CAR GUY!! That has to be the most important part! Someone that took care of the car!! These cars are PERFORMANCE CARS and WERE BUILT TO BE RUN HARD!! So long as they are taken care of and fixed/upgraded once they did break something....IT Happens!!

OP
Volkoff

Volkoff

U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #4
Welcome Marine and Thank you for your service! There are a ton of Veterans on this forum and we all love the FiST!! Also a ton of good guys who didn't serve but are BROTHERS in GEARS!!
Definitely check out the CLASSIFIED and try to find the nicest car with the lowest miles!! If it is a KEEPER. [That was my route]
If you have a need for Speed then look into a MODIFIED CAR with all of the go fast parts already installed!! Someone else has spent all the money and done all of the hard work!!
It seems that there are alot of guys who have been involved with the Fiesta ST from day one and are moving on to something else.
I just bought my car in Ohio from a CAR GUY!! That has to be the most important part! Someone that took care of the car!! These cars are PERFORMANCE CARS and WERE BUILT TO BE RUN HARD!! So long as they are taken care of and fixed/upgraded once they did break something....IT Happens!!
Well I'm in the process of buying a 2014 FiST in Molten Orange in Canton, Ohio so I hope it's not the same car 😂

I'm looking forward to getting together with the local FiST car groups in the Phoenix area.