Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fng

steagan

Sup ya'll? Just bought a 2016 Kona Fiesta ST from Ted Britt Ford in Chantilly, VA tonight. Got a pretty sweet deal and cant wait to start modding...is it too soon?

I'm originally from Texas, stationed in Maryland. Previous cars include 2013 Audi S4 (currently for sale), 2011 Mustang GT, 2003 WRX, 1996 Cobra, and a few other unmentionables.

Hobbies include auto craft, fishing, drankin, billiards and a few other unmentionables :)

It's good to be here. Holla back

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Dave

What's up man. I started my mods after the first month or so. I would highly recommend going with a motor mount first. Then a intercooler/tune for more power, or exhaust/intake for more noise. The motor mount is only $150. So order that and the. Spend some time researching the forums for additional mods and information about the car. Always research parts on here because this is where you will find the most honest reviews. Anyway, congrats man and nice color choice.

Matt

OP
S

steagan

Thread Starter #10
Thanks for the warm welcome, ya'll. Can't wait to cobb this thing. Curious about the motor mount everyone recommends. To save me the research, can someone explain why this is a good first mod?

John9851

1000 Post Club
In my opinion first mod should be drop in filter and cobb access port .No need for for rmm unless you really beat the hell out of the car.

Thats interesting. The rmm to me is the most important mod you can do. It transformed my car into what i wanted in the first place. Cleans up shifting and gets rid of the bang when accelerating under throttle on a bump

masonsturbos

Rmm is a joke. Get a drop in filter, intercooler, tune, and exhaust of your choosing and be done until big turbo.
Btw- the bang is only the mount bottoming out, don't be tricked to think the motor is actually hitting the fire wall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro