Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Focus ST Steering Wheel?

Does anyone know if the steering wheel from the Focus ST swaps into our cars? I can't find anything.

zanethan

It might bolt on but I highly doubt any of the infotainment controls will work. The focus st steering wheel has different controls (D-pad for the gauge screen, home button for sync, and depending on the year the phone controls are activated differently than the FiST).

Bumping an old thread! Did anyone find out anything about this? I'd love a flat bottom and nicer "leather" wrapping than the OEM FiST. You can find ST/RS wheels for decent prices on ebay without the airbag. Would need to buy the Focus airbag and buttons though too since ours wouldn't fit.

Don't know if anyone got this working, but I'm going to pick up a steering wheel from Ebay and see if I can make it work.

Looks like that guy abandoned the thread, he hasnt been seen online since October. If anyone can find me a FoST Steering Wheel somewhere Ill take a look at it myself.

Looks like that guy abandoned the thread, he hasnt been seen online since October. If anyone can find me a FoST Steering Wheel somewhere Ill take a look at it myself.
sterling mk3 on instagram is selling his RS wheel. i’d love to know, i miss my focus wheel and that’s it from the car.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have a FoST as well and hate the wheel for one simple reason. The radio controls are on the right. I rest my left elbow on the door and control the radio on our FiST as divined by the automotive gods. Whenever i drive the FoST i have to move my right hand from wherever to use the radio controls...Annoying af.