Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

For sale: CA 2015 Ford Fiesta ST low miles clean title!

Trader history for wargamedt (0)

Price: $18,750 WELL BELOW BLUE BOOK PRIVATE PARTY FOR CA

Reason for selling: Going to Air Force soon.

1 owner, clean title, clean carfax no accidents, purchased brand new from Elk Grove Ford
Has about 4900 miles currently, will go up slightly day to day.
Just had 1st oil change done today.

Specs: 1.6 liter ecoboost motor, 200 hp, 6 speed manual transmission
Mpg: 26 city 35 highway

Options: Cloth seats, touchscreen, navigation, OEM fiesta ST weathermats, sony premium sound, satellite radio

Serious buyers only please, no test drives without cash or bank draft/loan ready. Priced well below KBB. 18,750 is FIRM, If I don't get this offer in the next 2 weeks it will be sold to my local Ford dealership. Call or text 916-251-nine seven one six.

http://s648.photobucket.com/user/wargamedt/library/fiesta%20st

OP
W
Thread Starter #2
price lowered to 19,500! save yourself some money folks and don't buy from a stealership

OP
W
Thread Starter #6
curiosity kills the cat but I gotta ask - WHY are you selling it?
This was my daily driver but I am going to the Air force soon and no longer need it. I have a Subaru that I have as a weekend car and I will use that to get around while I'm waiting for military paperwork to finish.

OP
W
Thread Starter #7
Too bad it doesn't have Recaros! GLWS.
Thanks! And yeah I have a high body temperature so leather does not work well for me... especially since it's been so hot here in CA even in October. It was 95 degrees these last few days. And that was nothing compared to the summer.

OP
W
Thread Starter #10
FINAL PRICE DROP TO $18,750!! Will sell back to ford within the next 2 weeks if nobody is interested. That price is 100% FIRM.