Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD For Sale: Fiesta ST Mountune Sport Springs

Trader history for AdamsssEvo (0)

Description: Mountune Sport Spring set for Fiesta ST (NEW never installed, only opened box to show item)
Product code: 2364-MSK-BA
Freeing up garage space

Price: $200.00 (Paypal)
Shipping from Huntsville, AL

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
A
Thread Starter #4
Unfortunely I have no experience with them. I want to say I've heard they make riding on over passes a tad better. The spring rates are only increased 5% compared to the factory springs. Plus it doesn't drop your ride 2 inches all around either. I would say there are well engineered to work with factory struts and/or mild upgraded struts.

What's the ride like with these? I'm In Los Angeles with the worst roads known to man. Are these soft or a stiff ride?
I had these for a good 40k and they're honestly the best springs. Ride quality in my opinion is roughly the same as stock but way better when cornering.

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
I also ran these for about 8k miles before I sold my car. They stiffened the car up but made the ride fractionally better at the same time if that makes sense.

OP
A
Thread Starter #7
Thanks guys for sharing experiences with these springs.

Brianmc27

These are great springs, but they’re $215 shipped from Mountune right now. Might move faster if you price accordingly.

OP
A
Thread Starter #15
lol...I just noticed that promo from my email after my response. Thanks Brain. Price adjusted.