Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS For Sale Stock turbo, Spec Clutch disk, BOV, Catted DP, Uncatted DP

Trader history for MFdoom (0)

MFdoom

Active Military
I am getting rid of some parts I didn't need while swapping a Fiesta ST engine into a 1995 Ford Ranger. Yeah, lol, you read that right.

I have a stock turbo with 40,xxx miles on it. This will come with the stock inlet and the Puma speed inlet. $150 plus shipping. (It's heavy)

Used Catted Downpipe 3" inlet 3" outlet $120 shipped

New Symposer-Port Turbosmart Vee Port PRO Blow off Valve "kit" $200 shipped

Shipping will be USPS from Yelm, WA.

PM me with any questions. I can also meet if you are in the Tacoma, WA area.

I don't know what stuff usually goes for on here so if my prices are crazy just let me know and i'll adjust.

thanks

IMG_3228.jpeg

Last edited:
I am getting rid of some parts I didn't need while swapping a Fiesta ST engine into a 1995 Ford Ranger. Yeah, lol, you read that right.

I have a stock turbo with 40,xxx miles on it. This will come with the stock inlet and the Puma speed inlet. $150 shipped

Never installed Catless downpipe 3" inlet 2.5" outlet $160 shipped

New Spec stage 2 clutch disk (only the clutch disk!) $215 shipped

I don't know what stuff usually goes for on here so if my prices are crazy just let me know and i'll adjust.

thanks

View attachment 57384
What brand is that catless dp
I bought some china one thats been nothing but a warped headache so i need a new one 🙃🙃🙃

OP
MFdoom

MFdoom

Active Military
Thread Starter #8
What brand is that catless dp
I bought some china one thats been nothing but a warped headache so i need a new one 🙃🙃🙃
I got it from ESP

I have a stock turbo with 40,xxx miles on it. This will come with the stock inlet and the Puma speed inlet. $150 shipped

Never installed Catless downpipe 3" inlet 2.5" outlet $160 shipped

New Spec stage 2 clutch disk (only the clutch disk!) $215 shipped

thanks

View attachment 57384
Does the ESP downpipe come with the fire ring, gaskets & studs like it does on their site?

Good luck with sale but honestly I need to hear more about this truck. I owned an RX8 back in 08 and man did I love that ratio. Fun car for the year I had It. Anyways I wanna hear way more about this truck. Sounds like a Sick project!!!!

OP
MFdoom

MFdoom

Active Military
Thread Starter #16
Lol. Ok. Maybe I'll do a build thread. I am not an expert. This is my first build I'm doing completely on my own and it's been pretty trial and error at this point. This is good practice for my 64 Thunderbird project. I will be putting a 3.5L ecoboost in that thing.