Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford confirms new electric car will be called the Mustang Mach-E

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I love certain types of sound like music. I truly love a good engine sound it brings me great joy. It is part of having ADHD electric cars just can't do it. I work in the road not being able to hear a vehicle behind me makes me nervous. Pros and cons exist with everything.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
I myself work on the freeway closing lanes, ramps, and connectors. What do you do?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I myself work on the freeway closing lanes, ramps, and connectors. What do you do?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I work in environmental services for a municipality. I drive a compact rear loader sanitation truck. I work by myself, so getting hit by a car is a hazard of the job.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
As it is stock exhausts are very quiet when cruising. Anymore you only really hear tire noise.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Every summer and Christmas I take a drive to visit with family. BTW, live in Metro Dertoit, Sis lives in Lexington Va., and the extended family is in Charlotte NC. This year the drive will be from Metro Detroit to Charlotte, NC. Dont think that any version of the new Mach E will do that. Now if Ford manages to come up with a CAR the size of the Fiesta with the weight of the Fiesta with an 850 mile range I just might consider going electric but the price will also have to be in the range of the Fiesta and it must be capable of 0-60 times in the low 5's.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Re STTom's photos...
So the Mustang has moved into the cross-over genre.
Side and front-quarter profiles look okay.
What is it with Ford and rear ends lately? Seems like they been struggling a lot there...

Way too much vehicle for what I'd be in the market for though.
Wonder if they're going to push all their cars into the cross-over size.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
It will be a Mach alright...a total Mockery and will still have shitty paint. You can only polish a Turd so much...in the end its still a Turd!

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Yeah I know they totally scammed the paint jobs on the Fiesta ST vehicles... look great just long enough to get them off the show room floor and just beyond warranty... but are they doing that with other models as well?

Last edited: