Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford Fiesta ST Vs. Fiat 500 Abarth: Which To Buy?

I kind of agree with this, but I would say its just not as easy to parallel park as some other cars, not "hard" to do. I parallel park on a daily basis, and what kind of pissed me off about the car when i first got it is the turning circle isn't great at all. I've gotten used to it now, but it still sucks.
+1 about the parallel parking. It's not so much the difficultly as much as the perceived "easiness" of parking such a small wheelbase car. The steering geometry is definitely not geared for slow, tight handling. I guess that's the trade-off for the neutral track handling overall competency.

Did anyone else test drive a FoST? It drives like aircraft carrier during any parking lot maneuvers or 3 (more like 20) point turns.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
+1 about the parallel parking. It's not so much the difficultly as much as the perceived "easiness" of parking such a small wheelbase car. The steering geometry is definitely not geared for slow, tight handling. I guess that's the trade-off for the neutral track handling overall competency.

Did anyone else test drive a FoST? It drives like aircraft carrier during any parking lot maneuvers or 3 (more like 20) point turns.
True this on the Turn radius for the FoST thought the FiST is no Honda Fit either .. lol

The Abarth sounds so damn good though. I've yet to hear a FiST that comes anything close to sounding as good as that Abarth motor.