Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford Fiesta ST vs Focus RS

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
why when trying to view its says video cannot be watched from another country? o_O
Well you are out there Mang [doorpeek]... Maybe it thinks your zip or area code or IP address is Canadian ?? Did you try going to the you tube site and see if it loads ???

How bad did you beat the teggy?
a fair bit tbh about 2-3 seconds faster :)

Oh Man my two Fave cars a ST and a Teggy. (Type R ??)
sorry to say it was a Type R lol VETEC DIDNT KICK IN YO!

1,320 ft same length as 1/4 mile. Sorry its a Yankee thing :)
haha sorry :) my fastest time in the wet was 14.7 :)

give me sum slicks and a dry track and offt lets see early 13's :p

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #48
Finsport sounds like its the shiz. They need to support us power starving bastards also.

Finsport sounds like its the shiz. They need to support us power starving bastards also.
there UK based :( lol

and there very good they have done alot of work and i mean alot. the only thing that gets them is the shipping, as there products are done very well there not the cheapest. but they never disappoint.

there induction kit is ?275 wich by google standards is about 453$ then u have to include shipping, import charges etc

i would love to buy alot of them and come over and do a meet with alot of you usa guys to sell them 2 haha like a rep! :p

but that wont happen lol

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
So we slip you the cash and you brown bag it to us skipping those silly little import charges ?? Just thinking aloud here...

So we slip you the cash and you brown bag it to us skipping those silly little import charges ?? Just thinking aloud here...
Wheres the LIKE button haha the forum needs 1 !!! yeah that kinda thing... just fill my suitcase up with induction kits haha and flash leads for remaps haha!

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Wheres the LIKE button haha the forum needs 1 !!! yeah that kinda thing... just fill my suitcase up with induction kits haha and flash leads for remaps haha!
LOL here the "Like" button is the "Rep Points" under your stats. Click on the "Rate This Post" and have at it ;)