Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford Fiesta ST Wheels & Performance Parts now available at ModBargains!

Trader history for ModBargains (0)

Hey All,

Thanks for inviting ModBargains to be a part of the Fiesta ST community.
Check out what we have available here:
http://modbargains.com/ford-fiesta-st-parts.htm

We've recently added Ford Fiesta ST to our list of vehicles and already have a few items available. As more parts become available, we'll be adding them to the site. Don't see something listed that you're interested in getting? Just call us at 714-582-3330 and one of our Modification Experts can probably get a hold of it for you.

We offer ESM Wheels in the very hard to find 4x108mm Lug Pattern and are a full-service shop located in sunny SoCal in La Habra, CA - 20 minutes away from Disneyland.

Some of you have heard of us before and some of you haven't, so here's a bit about us and who we are:

Co-founded by enthusiasts Mike Brown and Ron Hay, ModBargains was created to fill a void in the automotive aftermarket, dedicated to offering a greater range of products along with reliable pricing and a focus on experienced staff to provide outstanding customer service. Finding success as a reliable vendor, over a decade later, ModBargains has grown into a leader in Automotive Parts and Accessories, offering products and installation for a wide variety of makes and models. We offer the popular brands that discerning enthusiasts demand, such as Forgestar, Greddy, H&R Suspension, Remus Exhaust, Cobb Tuning, AWE Tuning, Cusco, Eibach, Brembo, StopTech, aFe, Pedders, Borla, Evolution Racewerks, Magnaflow, Active Autowerke, Wagner Tuning, Hotchkis, SSR, TSW, Motul, Whiteline Suspension, APR Performance and many more.

To ensure that you have the best experience possible when you buy from us, we keep substantial inventory in our warehouse, quality control all of the items that come in from our vendors and we refuse to do business with manufacturers that do not provide excellent customer service and quality products. In addition, our highly trained and experienced sales staff is available by phone or online chat to answer any questions you might have about how to mod your vehicle or a technical question like whether coilovers or lowering springs are right for you, or just how far you can take your fitment safely on your car. In addition to its online sales, ModBargains is a full-service performance installer, offering all sorts of installations on customer vehicles at our shop here in Southern California.

We look forward to being a part of the community! Let us know what you want and we'll make it available.

-Nick, ModBargains Team

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Welcome, all the brands you listed made me miss my old Audi haha.

OP
ModBargains
Thread Starter #5
Welcome, all the brands you listed made me miss my old Audi haha.
Haha. Well, are you happy with the switch to the Fiesta ST?

Waiting patiently for the right bargains hehe
Trust me, we'll have the right stuff that you need. If you're looking for something specific, PM me. We're still building up the Fiesta ST section on our website, but we've been in the industry for 10 years, and have set up an absolute ton of accounts with manufacturers, distributors and more. If there's something you want, it's likely we can get it, and get it to you for a competitive cost, in a reasonable amount of time. I've personally been in the industry for 7 years working with multiple kinds of cars, models, and have seen everything from the Euro world, JDM, American Muscle, and even some that are less well known. Looking forward to helping you guys out ;)

OP
ModBargains
Thread Starter #9
definitely enjoying the switch.
Good to hear! :)

Welcome! Glad to have another vendor supporting this platform.
Thank you very much! Happy to be apart of the forum and help you guys out with your mods!

Welcome! I'm impressed with the lineup and approach.
Thanks! Looking forward to emerging ourselves in the community.