Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Edmonton, AB

Hey everyone,

Greetings from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I just bought a '15 Fiesta ST, Molten Orange, yesterday. The couple hours I've spent in it have been a blast! I'll get some pics up in a few days, but weather's been pretty crappy in Edmonton! Not that it's going to get any better though!

Anyway, just wanted to give a shout to anyone else on the forum from Edmonton!

I'll be going your way to pick up my new ride. Ford dealer in Edmonton found me a 2016 without sunroof or nav. Magnetic - would have liked the Kona blue but all have nav and sunroof. Road trip!

Beats me. Not a big discount by any means. You could likely do a lot better on the 2015. They (Ford) do have the winter tires included with alloy rims, etc. If you don't mind the sunroof and nav there are a few scattered around. They found me what I wanted at a reasonable price. I just didn't want to lose the headroom and with the Fiesta the sunroof is so far back to be useless.