Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford is shooting themselves in the foot.....

Has anyone else been contacted by Ford to buy your car back?

First, I received a letter from Ford. I’m not positively sure if it was specifically my dealer. “Dear Kevin, there is a market for your Fiesta ST and we are offering you a trade.....”

Then an email to the same effect.

Yesterday, my dealership called. Said there was a market for my car, especially if it was bought from them and/or serviced by them.

So has anyone else have this experience?

CarGuy

1000 Post Club

First, I received a letter from Ford. I’m not positively sure if it was specifically my dealer. “Dear Kevin, there is a market for your Fiesta ST and we are offering you a trade.....”

Yesterday, my dealership called. Said there was a market for my car, especially if it was bought from them and/or serviced by them.

Yup, I've been getting the same offers for years now. Emails, letters in the mail from my local dealer and the occasional phone call. They want to put me in a 2018 for the same or less money than I'm paying now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

green_henry

1000 Post Club
I had a similar offer from Acura for my TSX. If my memory is correct, it was 3 years after purchase, and it was basically just a tease to get me to buy a 2nd generation TSX or upgrade to a TL/RS/MDX/whatever.

Intuit

3000 Post Club

Dear dealership.

I love my FiST. You're not getting this one back.

Have a good day!

Signed,

Engineer more wicked smaller performance vehicles.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yeah I've gotten post cards and even a text message from A woman at the ford dealer telling me they had someone there who was wanting to buy my FiST.....I texted back Not a chance in HELL I will selling my FiST anytime soon as I enjoy it to much and its been modded too far to go back! [ridinghorse]

They even want to buy my 2007 Mustang back. I do like the newer ones. But mines paid for. Just a way to get you back. Into the showroom.