Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Forward Facing Camera

I've had a front facing dash camera installed since 2016, its a middle of the road 1080P camera unit.

Its nice to have the piece of mind that its always recording, but the best use I've found for it is actually measuring lap times at the track. just pop the card out and analyzed on the computer the next day.

Also fun to review crazy things you have seen while driving on the highway, to show friends "you wouldn't believe what I saw today"

OP
Black Fists Matter

Black Fists Matter

U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #3
I've had a front facing dash camera installed since 2016, its a middle of the road 1080P camera unit.

Its nice to have the piece of mind that its always recording, but the best use I've found for it is actually measuring lap times at the track. just pop the card out and analyzed on the computer the next day.

Also fun to review crazy things you have seen while driving on the highway, to show friends "you wouldn't believe what I saw today"
Not a dash cam but a forward facing cam for parking. I should have been more clear. I'm afraid of hitting the front of my car on a parking block or a curb.

Not a dash cam but a forward facing cam for parking. I should have been more clear. I'm afraid of hitting the front of my car on a parking block or a curb.
Ahhhh, sorry no history there then. good luck!

it does help that the car is pretty small, I just eyeball the back of the car to a vehicle next to me. its shorter than most over vehicles im parking next to.

OP
Black Fists Matter

Black Fists Matter

U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #8
Ahhhh, sorry no history there then. good luck!

it does help that the car is pretty small, I just eyeball the back of the car to a vehicle next to me. its shorter than most over vehicles im parking next to.
Good thinking. I’m sure I’ll get used to it.