Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Forza Motorsport 6

Not sure how many gamers are on here, I imagine quite a few, and I am not trying to start a Playstation/XBox debate. But Forza 6 is fantastic and of course our glorious Fiesta ST makes an appearance, definitely the best hot hatch on the game. If you haven't picked it up yet, I highly recommend it.

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
I actually upgraded to Xbox one from PS3. Got the forza bundle. Awesome game. Right there with gran turismo (which I am a big fan of)

picked the fiesta st for my hot hatch series. Tuned the suspension, car tears up the track haha. My gamer tag is Frankrusc if anybody wants to play sometime

I just picked up Xbox Forza 6 edition this weekend. I posted a few pics on my Instagram account @jcr57rt

Just followed you.. Awesome how you got the numbers on the side like your fiST
Yea, I was trying to build a replica of my car lol. I got tired and went to bed and haven't touched it since (busy weekend). I'll get back to working on it tonight.

Been thinking about picking this up but damn games are expensive lol What did everyone get? The normal game? Deluxe edition bundle or the other one?

SPhilli911

Been thinking about picking this up but damn games are expensive lol What did everyone get? The normal game? Deluxe edition bundle or the other one?
I got the Ultimate Edition, aka the $99 version because I wanted every car and early access. I also figured it would come out cheaper if you plan on getting the DLC.

So what's with the Fiesta ST in the game anyways? It's a 4 door, but the rear ST badge is on the opposite side as the US spec car.

Zissou

Not sure how many gamers are on here, I imagine quite a few, and I am not trying to start a Playstation/XBox debate. But Forza 6 is fantastic and of course our glorious Fiesta ST makes an appearance, definitely the best hot hatch on the game. If you haven't picked it up yet, I highly recommend it.
I miss the Forza series. I upgraded my xbox 360 to a PS4 and am patiently waiting for the next Gran Turismo. And it better have our FiST's in it!

I miss the Forza series. I upgraded my xbox 360 to a PS4 and am patiently waiting for the next Gran Turismo. And it better have our FiST's in it!
I was so disappointed in GT5 I haven't even tried 6. The menus the micro transactions all the poorly ported over cars from the previous games....

I've always been a playstation guy but I prefer customization over super releastic driving dynamics. I'm actually considering getting the forza bundle just to play the forza 6 and horizon 2. :/

OP
R
Thread Starter #11
Horizon 2 is okay but I definitely prefer the Forza Motorsport series over all other driving games.

I got the Ultimate Edition, aka the $99 version because I wanted every car and early access. I also figured it would come out cheaper if you plan on getting the DLC.

So what's with the Fiesta ST in the game anyways? It's a 4 door, but the rear ST badge is on the opposite side as the US spec car.
Love that they didn't fix that it was like that in forza 5 too