Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Fourth of July Special $49.99 Dpro Rear Camber plates 2+ degrees nominal negative camber! ! for your FiST!

Trader history for Dpro (5)

Got a set of these and the camber is a little too aggressive for me, I’m at -2.6 degrees. Willing to trade with someone that has a set in the -1.6 to -2.0 range.
Are you stock ride height or lowered on springs or coilovers ? I’m considering purchasing a set as well so that info may help.

DPro, do you have more feedback that isn’t posted here in about an average range camber these plates will be. I know that can vary due to multiple other aspects. I just don’t want to eat through tires as this is my DD. Setup would be 2015, stock shocks/struts, swift spec r springs. Thanks for any insight. Pm sent.

Dialcaliper

DPro, do you have more feedback that isn’t posted here in about an average range camber these plates will be. I know that can vary due to multiple other aspects. I just don’t want to eat through tires as this is my DD. Setup would be 2015, stock shocks/struts, swift spec r springs. Thanks for any insight. Pm sent.
The set I have sitting around and haven't installed I just measured them as dead on 2.0 deg and 2.05 deg off the plates themselves using a micrometer, which is pretty consistent. You should expect about total -2.5 degrees once installed on the car, maybe a bit more or less depending on how your car is from the factory.

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Anyone have issues running camber plates in the long run? Seems rudimentary how all camber plates are mounted. Unless it looks more secure then I'm looking at in pictures with the hub on. About to install some mainly to match the front and help with rubbing with my stock wheels in the winter.

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #352
Anyone have issues running camber plates in the long run? Seems rudimentary how all camber plates are mounted. Unless it looks more secure then I'm looking at in pictures with the hub on. About to install some mainly to match the front and help with rubbing with my stock wheels in the winter.
I am not sure what you are looking for in an answer lots of people run them no issues . Some people like to use compression washers on the narrow side as to even up the bolt face as it is a stretch bolt. Though many have just used the bolts and called it a day. As for being secure I am also not sure what you are talking about it does not look unsecure in pics not is it. So ya think you are possibly working too much here?

TDavis

1000 Post Club
I am not sure what you are looking for in an answer lots of people run them no issues . Some people like to use compression washers on the narrow side as to even up the bolt face as it is a stretch bolt. Though many have just used the bolts and called it a day. As for being secure I am also not sure what you are talking about it does not look unsecure in pics not is it. So ya think you are possibly working too much here?
I guess my paranoia was just curious since the bolts are attaching the hub at a slight angle now and would create stress over time since they're not mating completely flat. I know I'll probably be fine since many have had 0 issues, was just a random thought I had as I was installing them.

Does anyone know if these will work on a base model Fiesta SE? Comparing hubs online it looks like it would. I get a lot of outside shoulder wear on my tires and would love to even it out :) If they work, I will buy asap

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #355
Does anyone know if these will work on a base model Fiesta SE? Comparing hubs online it looks like it would. I get a lot of outside shoulder wear on my tires and would love to even it out :) If they work, I will buy asap
it’s interesting your getting outside shoulder wear. The stock Fiesta rear twist beam actually has more negative camber stock than the FiST does.

it’s interesting you’re getting outside shoulder wear. The stock Fiesta rear twist beam actually has more negative camber stock than the FiST does.
IMG_7786.jpeg I drive the car pretty hard on the track and canyons. So hopefully your plate can help me get full use of my tires. Is your sale price still available?

Dialcaliper

Just glancing at the service manual, it looks like they should - the Drum brake hubs appear to have the same interface, bolt and dowel pattern even though the bolts are threaded in from the outside instead of the inside like the disc hub.

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #358
View attachment 57082 I drive the car pretty hard on the track and canyons. So hopefully your plate can help me get full use of my tires. Is your sale price still available?
you will definitely wind up with more negative camber than you have now. Which should plant you pretty hard in the corners:ROFLMAO: ya sale price is still good.