Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Front bump stop C1BZ-3020-B discontinued. What are other options?

I have all the parts to put together front assemblies made up of Swift Spec-R springs and Bilstein B6s on the way except for the front bumpstops C1BZ-3020-B that were removed from the order because they are discontinued. I wanted to build them up ahead of time and keep the stock assembly assembled. Is there an alternative for the bumpstops that is available? Could I possibly use the regular Fiesta bumpstops, D2BZ18198A instead?

Thanks,

George

I used the KYB bumpstops that are on Rockauto when I put together the B8/Swift Spec-R springs 2 months ago. they worked just fine.

1649186926082.png

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
i was gonna say KYB as well. Grabbed a set from Rock auto for my honda, I think they are actually an upgraded material too.

OP
G
Thread Starter #6
Unfortunately Tasca halted my order requesting my input because they were discontinued and I just got an email today from fortpartsgiant saying my order was cancelled because they were discontinued. It seems that they both show the bumpstops in stock even when they're not.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Unfortunately Tasca halted my order requesting my input because they were discontinued and I just got an email today from fortpartsgiant saying my order was cancelled because they were discontinued. It seems that they both show the bumpstops in stock even when they're not.
Call any Dealer and have them run a dealer locator* they will then find any dealer with any NOS parts.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
G
Thread Starter #8
Thanks TyphoonFiST. I'll have to remember that next time. I ordered the KYB parts and should be here tomorrow.