Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Front splitter options, will a euro spec splitter fit usdm?

I’m looking for a front splitter for my fiesta and it seems like there are a lot of reasonably prices ones for the euro spec, so I was wondering if anyone knows if they will fit my 5-door? If not, I would appreciate some good options if you guys know of any. However, I don’t want to spend $300+ on something thats gonna get scraped up anyway.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
The scrapping thing I didn't like either. And being in the Great white north I chose the Rally innovation 3 piece Metal splitter to combat ice chunks in the winter. Very nice but not overly aggressive. This a paired with Verus Rear splitter with Vegamotorspoprts side skirts

OP
G
Thread Starter #3
The scrapping thing I didn't like either. And being in the Great white north I chose the Rally innovation 3 piece Metal splitter to combat ice chunks in the winter. Very nice but not overly aggressive. This a paired with Verus Rear splitter with Vegamotorspoprts side skirts
Got any pics of your car?