Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS FS: 2016 Fiesta ST, Shadow Black, 60k miles, Mountune, Whoosh, Koni upgrades, $12,000

Trader history for GoHerdGreg (0)

I will regret letting this one go, but have to make way for a new family vehicle.
2016 Fiesta ST in Shadow Black, just turned 60k miles. I am the second owner, the original owner is a co-worker of mine (female). I have added a ECU tune by Mountune via Accessport (included with sale of car), plus a Whoosh intercooler and silicone hoses.
New Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 tires with less than 1500 miles on them; Koni ST.R orange rear shocks, really made the rear suspension liveable; transmission fluid changed to Motul; engine oil has been all synthetic since I acquire the car with 37k miles on it two years ago; has factory Recaros, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto; windows tinted one year ago.
The factory wheels do have some curb rash on them, courtesy of the original owner. I recently touched up some paint chips using Dr. Colorchip with good results.
Car is located in Huntington, WV (at border of WV-OH-KY), and I can do a Zoom/Facetime live walkaround of the car, or produce a Youtube video of startup and walkaround for serious buyers.
Price is lowered to $11,500 firm, which is a good buy considering the recent upgrades. Not many cars offer what the FiST does, for $12k these days.
Reply here if you have any questions or need more information.
Thank you for looking.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
G
Thread Starter #3
What fuel is the tune for and is it custom or off the shelf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi-
The tune is for 91 octane (I use 93); the tune was custom via email with Mountune.
Thanks for the question.

OP
G
Thread Starter #6
I do not smoke, nor did the original owner. She is a co-worker and longtime friend of mine.
Per your request, I will shoot pics of the curb rash on the wheels today.
Thank you.

OP
G
Thread Starter #10
ACG5 - I replied to your PM. Thank you.
358R - there is no rust on this FiST. I live in WV, and salt is rarely (if ever) used on our streets during the winter. Thanks.

OP
G
Thread Starter #14
Yes, although one other forum member is very interested and we are negotiating.