Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Complete Thule Roof Rack with fairing and (2) fork mount carriers: Pickup only in NC - Charlotte Area

Trader history for CSM (2)

CSM

1000 Post Club
Re-Posting this as I've moved to Charlotte NC!

Selling my complete Thule roof rack for two bicycles. I'm looking to install a hitch mount system.

Includes:
- Pair of Thule 50 inch load bars
- Thule 44 inch fairing
- Thule Traverse foot pack (set of 4) for Fiesta
- Pair of Thule Circuit front fork mount bike carriers

Originally purchased back in December 2015 for over $60 (have receipts) at REI. Used it once to transport a pair of road bikes Across the country. Looking to get $325 for the complete setup (sorry, not looking to sell individual pieces).

Pick up only in NC, Charlotte area, I will not ship. I do travel a lot to Raleigh NC and Spartanburg SC area to see family, so I'm willing to drive some to meet the buyer.

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
BUMP. Driving to Florida in a few days for Thanksgiving break, if anyone is interested in these down south in FL hit me up

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
BUMP.

Still available! Although I am going to move to Atlanta very soon and will probably use this setup to transport my bikes....AGAIN lol

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
I've decided to keep the racks so these are no longer for sale. MODS CLOSE!