Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: CP-E Intake (Black) (Whoosh Intake Group-buy)

Trader history for Goingnowherefast (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

So I'm part of the Whoosh CP-E intake group buys. I'm in a bit of a time crunch to install my CP-E intake and X37 at the same time, so I opted to just buy one from rally sport. This means I have my CP-E intake group buy spot (that is already fully payed for). It is the black finish without the 16 adapter. I'm asking for $310, and I will change the shipping address and information to yours and then you will receive the intake from the group-buy.

PM me or call/text at 248-330-7148 for more details. (My name is Will)

Thanks for looking
If it were the red one, I'd take it cause I almost grabbed one when the group buy started.

Haha makes sense. You lucky dog, depending on if Ron can change that intake to a red and knows a ship time I might be interested I'm in the middle of my tune so I don't know if me throwing this thing on would mess with that

Let's talk with Ron to see if the color can be changed. If it can then this will work out great.
Ron just posted this update in the group by forum yesterday, not sure if you saw it, but go ahead and message him and see what he says. Oh also, did you select dry or oiled filter?

There are some details to iron out on this group buy

1.) there are 5 people that have made deposits but have not paid the balance (emails have been sent)
2.) there are tons of address, color, and filter changes that have been sent to me via PM, email, and even text. I can NOT promise I've captured all of them so if you want to confirm your change this is how I'd like you to do it
email me at rrmiller0528@gmail.com
subject is cp-e intake group buy
then explain your change

also,
there are a few guys that have expressed the need to drop out of the group buy
this is the 11th hour
between the 5 guys that haven't paid the balance and the few guys that want to back out I really don't want a 10+ cp-e intakes from a group buy on hand
so if you are one of the guys that wants to drop out of the group buy, there are guys that want to get in on the group buy - PLEASE connect and make these arrangements on your own
If you paid for the intake and want it shipped to another address because you sold your spot, just send me an email explaining the situation and I'll do my best to get it done as long as the timing is on and there are no extra costs related to the exchange.

Let me know if you have any questions, concerns, etc.

thanks,
-Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.