Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD [FS - NYC] Cobb Intercooler and hard piping [SOLD]

Trader history for nileppezdel77 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to sell my Cobb intercooler. The hardpiping is still brand new and in the packaging and the intercooler has about 15k miles on it so it's got some basic wear and tear from that (little pebbles from the street hitting it and stuff) but in functional condition. Looking for $300 for the whole lot if you can grab it from me. Dunno what it would cost to ship this big ol' box...
Pics: View: https://imgur.com/a/H5OtANR

EDIT: I'm Located in Brooklyn. Also, here are more pics, but with my username:

View: https://imgur.com/a/NlGJg3x

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Forum Classified Posts Requirements - PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW
Classified Posts Requirements PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW
Important Information:
Fiesta ST Forum provides a classified section as a courtesy to our registered members so that they can easily buy and sell items.
As part of this privilege we have enacted some ground rules so that we can better safeguard our members against potential scams.
If these rules are not followed, your post will be deleted within 24 hours. Under no circumstance will Fiesta ST Forum be held accountable for any buyer and seller transactions.
We encourage you to take all the necessary precautions to protect your money and conduct business cautiously.
Please include the following required information when making new classified posts.
1.Product Description
2.Price
3.Images***
4.Shipping Details
5.Contact Information
***Images of EACH item you wish to sell need to be posted along with a card in EACH image showing your “Screen Name“, “Date“, and “FiestaSTForum.com”.
Flash devices photos must show the (unmarried) install or uninstall screen.
*Note: You are not allowed to photoshop your username, etc. onto the photo afterwards.
*Note: The AP device can be powered up to show the install screen in ANY OBDII vehicle.
24-Hour Edit Notice:
You have 24 hours to make the required changes or risk having your thread removed.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thank You

I'm looking to sell my Cobb intercooler. The hardpiping is still brand new and in the packaging and the intercooler has about 15k miles on it so it's got some basic wear and tear from that (little pebbles from the street hitting it and stuff) but in functional condition. Looking for $300 for the whole lot if you can grab it from me. Dunno what it would cost to ship this big ol' box...
Pics: View: https://imgur.com/a/H5OtANR
If you decide to sell just the pipes and couplers I’ll take them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
nileppezdel77
Thread Starter #10
wow that's an amazing price
It's been taking up space for a while and I was just hoping someone would take it off my hands without worrying about shipping this monstrous box. This is a "wife wants it gone" sale.

But, I'll find out what it would cost to ship.

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
It's been taking up space for a while and I was just hoping someone would take it off my hands without worrying about shipping this monstrous box.

But, I'll find out what it would cost to ship.
I made my box for my Intercooler I shipped...... that was very similar in design as yours....I shipped it USPS for like $30 with insurance!

OP
nileppezdel77
Thread Starter #12
I made my box for my Intercooler I shipped...... that was very similar in design as yours....I shipped it USPS for like $30 with insurance!
Good to know. I'll skip FedEx and go USPS. There's a post office near me, I'll lug it over there to get a quote.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
It is Friday and I'm in philly until sat night. I'll buy it all for $320 if we can meet halfway Saturday sometime.

OP
nileppezdel77
Thread Starter #15
Someone has offered to pick up the lot on Sunday. Because I'm getting a lot of PMs, I'm just going to let folks know that information here. I'll update on Sunday if it works or falls through. Thank you all for your interest in the mean time.

OP
nileppezdel77
Thread Starter #17
Thanks for the interest, folks. Item was sold and retrieved by the buyer last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.