Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Stock 2016 Fiesta Black Wheels, Michellin Pilot Sport AS/3 tires & TPMS and new spare tire (NYC)

Trader history for slappy76 (0)

I have for sale a set of factory gloss black 17x7 wheels with factory Michelin Pilot Sport AS/3 tires mounted and factory TPMS sensor. Tires are less than 2 years old. The oldest DOT stamps are dated the 3016 (30th week of 2016). 3 of them are 3216.

I bought the car new in March of 2017 and used them for until the beginning of last November 2017. I took them off with approximately 6000 miles on them on the car. I have another set of 15" wheels with General Altimax Artic that I use during the winter. I am currently using 16" Enkei RPF1s with summer tires so I don't really see a point to keeping 3 sets. Ran autocross 3 times with time but that didn't put a dent in the wear. Some light curbing on 2. No flat spots or crack. Nothing major that couldn't be touched up with black Sharpie.

$500 (Lowered from $600)

I think this is pretty fair since new TPMS sensors alone are $240 and the black wheels option from the dealer was $375.

ALSO for sale is the 15" factory spare tires with factory Hankook Optima tire (2016 DOT code). Brand new tire. Never used. $80

I'd prefer a local sale and am willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet the buyer halfway. Located in Brooklyn 11217.

Attachments

Last edited:
Interested. Weighing my options for replacing or fixing my curbed black rado wheels. Disappointed two of the wheels have curb rash, but it's much less than what I have, thats for sure.

I have for sale a set of factory gloss black 17x7 wheels with factory Michelin Pilot Sport AS/3 tires mounted and factory TPMS sensor. Tires are less than 2 years old. The oldest DOT stamps are dated the 3016 (30th week of 2016). 3 of them are 3216.

I bought the car new in March of 2017 and used them for until the beginning of last November 2017. I took them off with approximately 6000 miles on them on the car. I have another set of 15" wheels with General Altimax Artic that I use during the winter. I am currently using 16" Enkei RPF1s with summer tires so I don't really see a point to keeping 3 sets. Ran autocross 3 times with time but that didn't put a dent in the wear. Some light curbing on 2. No flat spots or crack. Nothing major that couldn't be touched up with black Sharpie.

$500 (Lowered from $600)

I think this is pretty fair since new TPMS sensors alone are $240 and the black wheels option from the dealer was $375.

ALSO for sale is the 15" factory spare tires with factory Hankook Optima tire (2016 DOT code). Brand new tire. Never used. $80

I'd prefer a local sale and am willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet the buyer halfway. Located in Brooklyn 11217.
Hello, still for sale for the 4 Rados ? I'm LOCAL in Central NJ. Waiting for my '018. Need cold weather set. Thanks, Stan motoguzzi99@gmail.com 908-208-3735

$500 (Lowered from $600)

Hi Slappy 2nd try, are the OEM black still available ? I'm local in NJ, price is fair. We can meet 1/2 way. Need to know, have another set that I am interested in.Thanks, Stan

Xpaoo

Good morning, I saw your fiesta wheels, I would like to know if you still have them and would you consider 400? I live in Manhattan so I can come to you or we can meet up in the city. Please let me know.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Good morning, I saw your fiesta wheels, I would like to know if you still have them and would you consider 400? I live in Manhattan so I can come to you or we can meet up in the city. Please let me know.
These are either sold or the guy is in witness protection now and can't answer.