Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: (OH) 4x Sport Edition P5, 16x7 et45, 4x108, Anthracite, w/ RE-71Rs

Trader history for HotDoggin (0)

HotDoggin

FS: 4x Sport Edition P5, 16x7 et45, 4x108, painted anthracite finish with 102 autocross run (06/17 build date) 205/45/R16 Bridgestone RE-71Rs. Estimated center bore diameter is 71.75mm (measuring the centering rings as center bore info isn’t published). These were used on a 2016 Ford Fiesta ST (-1” from OE equipment). Wheel weight is roughly 17.3lb / wheel. No TPMS sensors. Asking $300

Tires still have some (very little) life if you’re looking for a cheap entry into auto-x or just want a few more fun runs.. I’d bet they’re not going to be competitive at this age, but they were winning me money all the way up to the end. Tread depth is roughly 2/32” - pretty even wear as tires were flipped every ~25-30 runs.

3 of 4 wheels are perfect. One lightly fell on the face when it got away during a wheel change- Very minor surface marks (didn’t go through the paint, but are lightly visible). Photos show this. Paint on wheels was sealed with Wolfgang 3.0 paint sealant prior to first install.

Will include centering rings for wheels (wheel spacers measure 63.4mm bore for Fiesta fitment), as well as a bag of brand new solid/chromed M12x1.50 lug nuts that came with the wheels. Bonus center caps with Empire logo included free.. (vehicle owner named car “Tie Fighter”..)

Located in Monroe, OH (45050). Will happily ship at buyers expense (on a palette?)... if you really want to do that.. (or am flexible if you’d like to work something out). I have access to commercial LTL, UPS and FedEx options, so can accommodate whatever.. Am also willing to drive to meet within 30 miles for free, or beyond for cost of fuel.

Edit:
I accept cash or Paypal. If paypal and you'd prefer to use goods/services (to get buyer protection), I request that buyer pays fees... (2.9% + $0.30/transaction)

Shoot me a reply here or PM.

1s.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

Last edited:
That's really tempting for a set of winter wheels that would ride better. Local pick up too.....

OP
H

HotDoggin

Thread Starter #3
That's really tempting for a set of winter wheels that would ride better. Local pick up too.....
I don't personally own a FiST - Was able to race one if I purchased the consumables (eg: these wheels/tires) - I'm trying to focus efforts on other projects after a year of shenanigans, so these are sitting around with no home. There is one other party that isn't able to make logistics work until late Aug/September for SCCA Nationals out in Nebraska, so if you choose to wait they'll be departing around that time..

...Otherwise, they're yours! [rockon]

Perry Bennet Bennett of AutoxPix snagged a handful at the Bristol events last year-

PB1_4580-1-L.jpg

OP
H

HotDoggin

Thread Starter #4
Bump-

A few extra details for the original post that weren't immediately spelled out.

As of right now, I'd prefer not to separate the set. If you want the wheels only? $300 - you can have the tires if you want. If you want the tires only? $300 and you get free wheels. If you want the lug nuts only? First off, you're crazy, but they're $300 and you get a free set of wheels/tires with them. Trying to make it easy to get rid of these..