Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Used COBB Accessport V3 - $380 Including Shipping

Trader history for adamm (0)

Purchased from another forum member last fall, and used to install Stage 1 and Stage 2 OTS tunes on my car. Kept in the house after being used to flash the ECU. My Fiesta is going back close to stock and will probably be sold.

Price is $380 (via PayPal) and includes shipping within the lower 48 states.

Everything visible on the table apart from the Sharpie and notebook (and everything that came with the Accessport other than packaging, I believe) is included.
As pictured, a new, unopened sticky mount with alcohol wipe is included, too.

Please contact me via PM if you’re interested, and thanks for looking.

OP
adamm
Thread Starter #3
where'd you buy that mount?
It came from the MP215 kit, which I purchased used from someone else on the forums but never sent in to have reset!

The Accessport and its accessories have been sold to [MENTION=4184]DEO3[/MENTION]! Moderators, please close this thread. Thanks for looking, everyone.

CSM

1000 Post Club
It came from the MP215 kit, which I purchased used from someone else on the forums but never sent in to have reset!

The Accessport and its accessories have been sold to [MENTION=4184]DEO3[/MENTION]! Moderators, please close this thread. Thanks for looking, everyone.
Damn. I have got to be quicker about these Access Ports for sale. Congrats on the sale!