Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Vogtland Coilovers

Trader history for 70sstrat08 (0)

Selling a new in box set of Vogtland Coilovers. As you can see these are still in the factory packaging and I only opened the box to take the pictures. I will also throw in all the hardware and top mounts to make this a direct bolt in installation with out having to take the mounts off your current struts.

SOLD!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Selling a new in box set of Vogtland Coilovers. As you can see these are still in the factory packaging and I only opened the box to take the pictures. I will also throw in all the hardware and top mounts to make this a direct bolt in installation with out having to take the mounts off your current struts.

Asking $500 plus shipping for everything.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Pictures no worky![emoji45]

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
hmm packaging looks strangely familiar definitely leads credence to the rumor that KW makes Vogtland as those like just like ST’s with different colored springs. ST’s are made by KW.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
hmm packaging looks strangely familiar definitely leads credence to the rumor that KW makes Vogtland as those like just like ST’s with different colored springs. ST’s are made by KW.
saw this on another forum...
Vogtlands are a great choice for anyone worried about their ride quality - these maintain your OEM ride quality while also giving you the drop you want and the improvement in handling with a quality KW shock body with their own manufactured-in-house coil springs.

Last edited:
OP
70sstrat08
Thread Starter #7
s

saw this on another forum...
Vogtlands are a great choice for anyone worried about their ride quality - these maintain your OEM ride quality while also giving you the drop you want and the improvement in handling with a quality KW shock body with their own manufactured-in-house coil springs.
Correct KW shock body tuned to Vogtlands spec for their springs.

PunkST

2000 Post Club
I visit crystal lake area very frequently (my girlfriend lives there) i really wish i had the extra 500 right now.