Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FSWERKS not a partnered vendor?

I didnt really know where else to post this and I couldnt find anything while searching. But i am curious on why fswerks isnt listed on here as a vendor. I just recently purchased their exhaust system and now I am a bit worried.

OP
Tr1cycle
Thread Starter #3
What is this question that taboo or you just being one of those guys who crawl forums and boost post counts and rep points by being condescending to people who have an honest question

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Ur fine. A few people on here run their exhaust

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
LOL yes you are fine and they have not asked to be a member or vendor as far as I know, the rest is water under the bridge ;)

OP
Tr1cycle
Thread Starter #6
Hey guys thanks for the real answers. Ah alright wasnt really sure how that all worked, thanks

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Hey man thanks for a real answer. Still kinda curious why they aren't listed as a vendor.
Vendors have to request to be a vendor...fswerks has been in the business for a loooong time and make good products. Just because they aren't a vendor here doesn't mean you have to worry about anything. You can always contact them to come on.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
What is this question that taboo or you just being one of those guys who crawl forums and boost post counts and rep points by being condescending to people who have an honest question
Yes. Im one of those guys. Hence, the Gengar avatar.