Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fuel delivery issue?

OP
T
Thread Starter #25
2014-2018 Fiesta ST FORD OEM Cam Bucket at 110k miles. I was expecting to see more wear on the cam side, but evidence points to more wear on the fuel pump side. Note the concave wear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
T
Thread Starter #26
So, the replacement of the fuel pressure sensors fixed the fuel issue. Not positive which one because I replaced both low and high pressure at the same time.

Immediately, thereafter, the “Help! Low boost - new sound” thread issue occurred.

Keeping me on my toes!

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
So, the replacement of the fuel pressure sensors fixed the fuel issue. Not positive which one because I replaced both low and high pressure at the same time.

Immediately, thereafter, the “Help! Low boost - new sound” thread issue occurred.

Keeping me on my toes!

Do you have part numbers and locations for these things? I'm pretty sure I'm having a similar issue. Lowside fp actual pressure at idle is 102psi and I think it should be like 70-80.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Ill have to re marry my AP and see if this is whats causing my bucking while accelerating on the freeway issue i was chasing last summer. ( itll more than likely come back this summer too) no codes yet for me. Im at 104k. Roughly where are these sensors located in case i have to replace them. ( should also do the cam follower...)