Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Get anything for your Fist for X.mas?

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Deep breath....
New Oem rotors
Portedfield pads
Stainless lines
Motul fluid
Boomba air deflector brake thingys
Heat wrap
Turbo blanket
38mm External wastegate
Direct port meth injection system with 5th injector
Just need some time from Santa to install it all, lol.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
So I got a pair of Hoonigan Autometer gauges (boost and water temp) and my lady left an iou for a mishimoto radiator in my stocking. I'm stoked. Merry Christmas guys.

Mountune MP215, ST heavy duty rubber mats, Heavy duty ST rear cargo area protecter, 4dr plastic window visors and Bridgestone snow tires. I was very good this year!

Sho did. Stage 1 finally. Cobb AP and high-flow filter. Feels good man.

Siestarider

Fully wrapped Cyborg, PC 680 battery with trunk location kit, remote WW reservoir kit.

Santa rewarded me for good track behavior. Fist is quicker than brother-in-law's hot rod 911 at PBIR and he has better tires.

JasonHaven

I purposefully went cheap in buying other people Christmas gifts, so that I could save to buy/install things for the Mean Bean ;)

JasonHaven

Fully wrapped Cyborg, PC 680 battery with trunk location kit, remote WW reservoir kit.

Santa rewarded me for good track behavior. Fist is quicker than brother-in-law's hot rod 911 at PBIR and he has better tires.
I keep telling myself that I'm not gonna go Cyborg, then people keep posting awesome stuff about it.

Damn you.

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
FSWerks catback exhaust and short throw shifter. Now I have to wait until the snow and salt are gone to install them. I should be getting a review/unboxing video made of the exhaust over the next few weeks.

Mountune springs and drop-in filter with the clean/charge kit.

Weathertech window deflectors in black.

Filter is in, deflectors on soon, springs when the snow melts.