Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Glendale, Los Feliz, Hollywood, Studio City, Echo Park, Burbank, Eaglerock

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I just hate being late. :rolleyes:

I was always taught that if you weren't early, you were late.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I just hate being late. :rolleyes:

I was always taught that if you weren't early, you were late.
Early is on time.
On time is late.
Late is unacceptable.

I think this is Dave's mindset, witch is not a bad thing.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I think this is Dave's mindset, witch is not a bad thing.

Witches ARE a bad thing. Every single movie I have ever see, witches are evil....baring Glenda from the Wizard of Oz. Then again, she only told Dorothy that she could go home all along AFTER she and her friends had to fight off tons of flying monkeys. Thanks, Glenda. Could have used that information just a bit earlier.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Witches ARE a bad thing. Every single movie I have ever see, witches are evil....baring Glenda from the Wizard of Oz. Then again, she only told Dorothy that she could go home all along AFTER she and her friends had to fight off tons of flying monkeys. Thanks, Glenda. Could have used that information just a bit earlier.
I apologize for the grammar.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
It is all OK.
I have been called worse. LOL

I apologize for the grammar.

Spelling/proper use of which "which/witch". Grammar was fine. I think it was more of an auto-correct thing on your phone, yes? I figured that out before I wrote a reply. It just sounded like something fun in witch to reply...someone stop me already.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #410
to put things in perspective this is how near and far enthusiasts have come to join our meets & drives. (y)

Last edited:
OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #412
Its interesting as a handful of us are local to the area but we still pull al these people from outlying areas.
Location, location, location, we are simply closer to prime driving real estate to have meets that incorporates drives through them.

Anyone can meet in a parking lot anywhere, but we can be in the canyons in 15 minutes. For our meets we clearly do more driving because it’s what the majority of enthusiasts want to do with their FiST and sharing that experience with other FiSTers. [emoji2935]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Location, location, location, we are simply closer to prime driving real estate to have meets that incorporates drives through them.

Anyone can meet in a parking lot anywhere, but we can be in the canyons in 15 minutes. For our meets we clearly do more driving because it’s what the majority of enthusiasts want to do with their FiST and sharing that experience with other FiSTers. [emoji2935]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
and that is what its all about! [burnout][burnout][clap]

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #415
NEXT Meet, greet, drive & breakfast
WHEN: Sunday
, October 20th
TIME: 7AM
WHERE: TBD via PM

Post or PM me if you will be joining us.

Last edited:
I'm gonna keep saying I'm in until I actually make it lol. Sunday mornings are just about the worst time for me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I'm gonna keep saying I'm in until I actually make it lol. Sunday mornings are just about the worst time for me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Me too. My schedule for work is 90% day by day. Tonight I'm on the some job on the 405 in long beach. 3rd night there and I dont have the same laborers as the last 2 night. Jobs cancel all the time and ppl get moved around. I usually dont know if I'm working Saturday night till 3pm on Saturday.