Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Glendale, Los Feliz, Hollywood, Studio City, Echo Park, Burbank, Eaglerock

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Looks like a picnic is not in the cards, just went over everyone's head. It was dpro's idea, LOL

Not a problem.
@Dpro can bring the picnic basket and we all can eat.
Or just invite the Colonel.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #283
Just brainstorming ideas for future meets. Drives to Big Bear, Lake Arrowhead, San Diego, Borrego Springs, Julian were some thoughts thrown out over several of our meet & greet events.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #286
I would suggest a Death Valley run, but I don't think any guys would want to do it. For these types of runs I do myself. Yes, I done a Death Valley run in a day.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
A BBQ could still be are just bein ADD with the response time. Lol
Drive to Lake Hughes and BBQ for instance that involvves driving up Lil Tujunga , Sand Canyon and Bouqet Canyon. Or I am sure there are a few other roads

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I drove around arrowhead once a long time ago at night not by choice. At least the city lights in the distance were perdy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mikey456

I ordered some h&r spacers for my car from whoosh. Anyone know any local shops in the SFV or Simi/Ventura county that can do the installation? Rotors/calipers need to be removed. Thinking about mod bargains, but they are far for me.

Thanks,

Mike

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Why do the rotors need to be removed? I thought spacers went between the rotor and wheel.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I ordered some h&r spacers for my car from whoosh. Anyone know any local shops in the SFV or Simi/Ventura county that can do the installation? Rotors/calipers need to be removed. Thinking about mod bargains, but they are far for me.

Thanks,

Mike
I thought you were only getting 5mm spacers and they don't require a stud change.
Therefore you only need to remove the wheel to place the spacer between the hub and wheel.

Mikey456

I did not see that one available for our car from h&r. Got mine from whoosh. I think it mounts between the hub and the rotor. I’m no expert here though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mikey456

I thought you were only getting 5mm spacers and they don't require a stud change.
Therefore you only need to remove the wheel to place the spacer between the hub and wheel.
There is the DR and the DRS model from H&R. Could only find the DRS model with the studs, so I went that direction. I’m sure u could find cheap ones from eBay but I wanted to keep the quality from H&R so I went that direction

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Those are the correct spacers however, if you are only using 5mm then the studs do not really need to be changed.
10mm or more, then yes, you should change the studs..

Mikey456

Not sure if they are hubcentric. In the description it says that it requires the use of the studs.