Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Glendale, Los Feliz, Hollywood, Studio City, Echo Park, Burbank, Eaglerock

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #622
Gather for a relaxed, no pressure brief intro, and share the passion with other Fiesta ST enthusiasts.
You don't have to be local to the areas listed if you want to make the trek and hang out with fellow enthusiastically fanatic Fiesta ST owners.

NEXT MEET
DATE
: Sunday Nov 21, 2021
TIME: 6:30AM

On the agenda - drive, eat, catchup with old folks. meet some new ones and talk FIESTA ST[perfect10]

POST A REPLY HERE or MESSAGE ME DIRECTLY IF YOU’D LIKE TO JOIN ON NOV 21, SUNDAY 🌞

Last edited:
OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #625
Depends who you ask, some say it’s not long enough LOL.

Our drive for the 21st is not currently intended to be as long. Just a casual drive in the park 😎

Last edited:
Excellent!

I would have loved to join you guys, but I had to be somewhere else this weekend!

I'm going to Santa Clarita each week for a couple of days and I'm always on the lookout for LA ST's

Excellent!

I would have loved to join you guys, but I had to be somewhere else this weekend!

I'm going to Santa Clarita each week for a couple of days and I'm always on the lookout for LA ST's
You'll definitely find some in the Santa Clarita/Valencia area. I've seen several up there.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #635
NEXT MEET
DATE
: Sunday, June 26, 2022
TIME: 6:00AM
MEETING LOCATION: Griffith Park Merry Go Round <<< MAP >>

There will be Cars & Coffee Los Angeles going on at the park, so get there early if you want a decent spot. Depending on the circumstances we may drive and/or do breakfast afterwards.

As always bring your ‘A’ game. 😎