Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Goodbye to my first FiST

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
You are as bad as I was with trading in my 2011 Challenger for a 2012 Challenger just for the paddle shifters and a upgrade to a real R/T.. lol Welcome back sorry to see ya go ;)

dyn085

2000 Post Club
I traded a 30-day old 2012 Focus SEL for a 2012 Focus Titanium. It happens sometimes.

OP
L
Thread Starter #25
You are as bad as I was with trading in my 2011 Challenger for a 2012 Challenger just for the paddle shifters and a upgrade to a real R/T.. lol Welcome back sorry to see ya go ;)
Lol, I just figured if I could do it with no out of pocket money I could be back it 0 miles and one less scratch!

OP
L
Thread Starter #30
Picked up on Saturday, second purchase through this dealer and had another great experience. Will have to order springs soon, the ride is much softer than my 2014 was and me no likey!

Picked up on Saturday, second purchase through this dealer and had another great experience. Will have to order springs soon, the ride is much softer than my 2014 was and me no likey!
Woohoo! Glad to hear everything went smoothly. :D Got any pics of your new ride?

Meagan