Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Goodbye to my first FiST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Getting a new color?

OP
L
Thread Starter #5
No need to worry fellas, trading for the exact same car just a year newer. No money coming out of my pocket, I'm getting a better interest rate this Tim around and my payment went down.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
No need to worry fellas, trading for the exact same car just a year newer. No money coming out of my pocket, I'm getting a better interest rate this Tim around and my payment went down.
Then congrats and welcome back! LOL

OP
L
Thread Starter #8
Then congrats and welcome back! LOL
Thanks for having me back! Ha! Wish I could have at least got the moonroof, but didn't want to ad to the cost. Airjor, waiting on tax return and I will need your buddies number to get them installed.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thanks for having me back! Ha! Wish I could have at least got the moonroof, but didn't want to ad to the cost. Airjor, waiting on tax return and I will need your buddies number to get them installed.
I really never use my moon roof anyways! I even keep the moon roof shade closed most of the time since our sun out this way is so damn intense when its high in the sky this time of year into summer...

OP
L
Thread Starter #11
I really never use my moon roof anyways! I even keep the moon roof shade closed most of the time since our sun out this way is so damn intense when its high in the sky this time of year into summer...
That was part of my thinking as well, never really used them in my past cars.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
For sure man, shoot me a PM or text when you are ready!

Why not just refinance, instead of taking on more debt for the same car?

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
This is great news.
I wish I could get a better interest rate.

Dave

pwnall1337

Vendor
You'll regret it! Even a 600 rwhp z06 cannot fill the void the FiST creates when you own one!

Edit: You're just getting another FiST. I need to learn how to read :\