Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Got my first dent today....

It was stupid. My cousin and I were washing my car. He left this small, clear squeegee on my hatch. I didn't see it and opened the hatch. I heard this crunch noise. Didn't scratch the paint but I was pretty bummed to see the dent. Do you guys think paintless dent repair can fix it or am I SOL? In the picture in the sunlight it is right at the top of the tree shadow.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Suck but glad its on the hatch and not the roof, yes it can be repaired. Probably cost around $75 to $100.

OP
hot_hatch
Thread Starter #3
I'm sure it's first of many, it's just my first new car and I've been babying it the last three months I have owned it. So to see the first dent is like a knife in the heart. I'm gonna go to a hot rod paintless dent repair place tomorrow to see if they can hook me up. I'm showing my car in 3 car shows yet this year so I don't want it to be there. Thanks for the confidence boost. The more I look at it the more I start to think they can't fix it without major body work.

I'm sure it's first of many, it's just my first new car and I've been babying it the last three months I have owned it. So to see the first dent is like a knife in the heart. I'm gonna go to a hot rod paintless dent repair place tomorrow to see if they can hook me up. I'm showing my car in 3 car shows yet this year so I don't want it to be there. Thanks for the confidence boost. The more I look at it the more I start to think they can't fix it without major body work.
Take it to workhouse they'll probably hook you up with repair. Let me know if you need help, know a few people that will take care of it

OP
hot_hatch
Thread Starter #6
It's not like it's a fancy car show or anything. And so what if it's a stock fiesta, it's still an ST. There isn't very many around here. I didn't ask for rude comments.

FocusMike

Even Austin Heat wave out here will hand out trophies to stock cars. It all depends on who is competing with you in your class.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
It's not like it's a fancy car show or anything. And so what if it's a stock fiesta, it's still an ST. There isn't very many around here. I didn't ask for rude comments.
You think thats rude? LOL

Even Austin Heat wave out here will hand out trophies to stock cars. It all depends on who is competing with you in your class.
True if your the only one in that class.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Showing a stock fiesta lol
It also depends on where you are showing the car. I have done a LOT of car shows with modified cars. To be honest, the stockish cars do really well. Especially at smaller car shows. When you modify cars it's to your tastes, not everyone else's. Sometimes a CLEAN stock car fits the bill. It's always good if they have classes too because some newer cars will have a hard time competing with the antiques.

Yeah I ended up with one in my rear passenger quarter panel, it's very small and hardly noticeable. Still infuriated me coming out in the morning and seeing it. Although with all the paint chips i've ended up with, i'll wait on a repair as i'm saving up for a re-touch and clear bra.