Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Got to sit in a 488GT3 today...

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Let me get this straight he has a 458 which while raced was sold as a street car which he tracks and he has a 488GT3 a straight up track car which he drives on the street as a street car mostly? I am missing something? :unsure::ROFLMAO::love:

Even though I love Ford GT’s being Italian American there will always be a soft spot for Ferrari’s.

OP
cxwrench

cxwrench

Thread Starter #5
488 is track only. 458 track/race only. The steering wheel is pretty busy, the TC toggles upper left and right get used a LOT according to my friend. As in multiple times per lap. Seat is bolted in, the pedal box and steering wheel move for fitting needs. Brake pedal is FIRM. Camera/screen (upper right corner in photo) for rear view as there is a solid bulkhead behind the seats...which felt awesome. The car is very picky about set up and things change w/ small temp changes. It's got a bunch of aero and traction...my buddy passed 2 cars on the outside of 9>10 at Sears Point today like it was nothing. That's 2 cars in one pass. Very cool car. He says the 458 is much easier to drive, but obviously not as ultimately fast. Less touchy to set up as well.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Let me get this straight he has a 458 which while raced was sold as a street car which he tracks and he has a 488GT3 a straight up track car which he drives on the street as a street car mostly? I am missing something? :unsure::ROFLMAO::love:

Even though I love Ford GT’s being Italian American there will always be a soft spot for Ferrari’s.
I’ll shoot you one of these next time I see you. I ordered some for my car. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk