Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Green envy wanted!!!

Trader history for N2OBLU (0)

Hi I’m new to the forums but not to the fist! I’ve owned a 15 white ST. I am now in the market to get another and am looking for a 14 or 15 Green Envy ST prefer lower miles and fully loaded (Recaros,moonroof,nav,grey wheels/red calipers) thanks!!!

OP
N
Thread Starter #5
Yes I have looked at that one and pretty much every one listed for sale any where right now lol, as for as that particular one it is about a 26 hr drive for me here in STL. Also I’ve looked at pics of it on the website, and there is something fishy about the drivers seat, I’m thinking it has some kind of water leak? I even emailed them for more pictures and didn’t get a response

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
If they get back to you.....seem honest...id fly out if I was you and drive it back. Those type of road trips are always the best! it will be a memory for years to come! I've done auto parts runs to other states with friends or My current BAE and its always a blast...plus you get to go places and see things you normally wouldn't! Speak of the Devil I'm picking up wheels from Jeff in Georgia on my way back from Florida here coming up ....IM From MN....YES I am driving the FiST also! Cant wait to meet Jeff also ! [driving]

I know someone here in Kansas City with a green one he was looking to get rid of. I’ll point him at this thread for you.

OP
N
Thread Starter #12
Just checked that one out...
doesn’t have Recaros :(
Thanks for the heads up tho!!!
Been looking for a while!

If you want to come to NC, I'll sell you mine. '15 model 38k miles with every option including all weather mats. I have KW V1 coilovers, mountune induction hose with cobb drop in, and a mishimoto radiator. A few rock chips on the front but overall in very good condition.