Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

greetings from ca the av area

Hello, just got my fist on sat, and boy is this car a blast to drive. Got the st3 package; car had 17 miles off the lot and i managed two put 420 miles in the span of two days.

koozy

3000 Post Club
Congrats, the ST is a blast. I took mine through the Angeles National Forest this past weekend, Mt. Emma Rd. to Lone Pine to Wrightwood and back down Angeles Crest. Lots of fun in the ST. You gotta try it, since it's in your backyard.

Cobb rmm and ap. Or mountune ap with Cobb rmm. If you don't mind not getting a bundle get the rmm at least from modbargains. I think they still have some free installs left

Rmm is rear motor mount (restrictor). Ap is access port. It's a computer that will change the way the engine manages stuff like timing and boost

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I'm a noob with all these what's a rmm and ap stand for?
Welcome to the home of the car mod acronym LOL

RMM = Rear Motor Mount or more exact on the FiST the lower transaxle stablizer but RMM is just cooler.

AP is short for COBB AccessPort a hand held device that allows you to carry your tunes of ECU maps with you or many other things.

Anything else just ask we will try to help...

LOL took to long typing trying to be funny Good work bobjob :)
Haha. Just learned to use tapatalk instead of using Firefox.

As for intakes there are plenty. Check the vendors forums. Injen, fswerks, mountune, and Cobb rumored for late this month

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Yup we have a few free install slots left! We had Troy Buss in and out in like under 30mins including Troy and I hanging out after the car was done talking Fiestas.

I suggest a Cobb AccessPORT V3, wait a bit for the intake or do the panel and be sure to do the Cobb Rear Motor Mount ($155+tax and free install) call Jurrian at ModBargains at 714-582-3330 and he'll hook it up.

-nick

SICKESSS-ST

Thanks guys, is there any fiesta st meets?
Welcome! I met up with some other FiST owners on Sunday in Woodland Hills then we went for a drive through Malibu, a lot of fun, I'll let you know when we meet again, hopefully you can make it.

I'm a noob with all these what's a rmm and ap stand for?
Where are you located?

Congrats, the ST is a blast. I took mine through the Angeles National Forest this past weekend, Mt. Emma Rd. to Lone Pine to Wrightwood and back down Angeles Crest. Lots of fun in the ST. You gotta try it, since it's in your backyard.
May be you can join us too.