Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Greetings from Rhode Island.. 2019 FiST

Hey Everyone,

Just picked up a bone stock 2019 FiST with 22k on the clock. Ended up buying from a Porsche dealership(weird) and took delivery from them in my town via enclosed trailer. It was pretty awesome. I was looking at Eco Mustangs and Fiestas. I ended up with this as it gives me something that is a little more fun going normal speeds. Have a bunch of small parts coming to me over the next couple days.(short shifter, performance air filter, rear mount, shift knob, accelerator pedal raiser) Then we will see what else to upgrade. I am almost 50 at this point, so things will be slightly subdued and will appear more stock even after being modified. No Recaro seats(I know everyone asks) because my frame does not fit them well. Its been enjoyable so far.

Scott

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
jeebus d1 you just sitting there waiting for new people lol so quick

hi new dude!

I'm close to your age range, and have migrated back to stock exhaust and mostly stealth mods. Tune, big front IC, some hard pipes, sometimes an intake ( turbo noise is better than exhaust noise!), stock exhaust with the resonator removed (it burbles!). Great car for beating on while not getting into legal trouble :p

Welcome! I'm next door in CT

On pedal spacers- I tried a 3d printed one for a while but it was still not great to heel-toe. The Garageline spacer lets you move the pedal closer to the brake which allows me to get fancy

OP
CigarGuitar
Thread Starter #9
I was in CT for quite a bit yesterday! Had my wifes Escape at Putnam FOrd for a bit then golfed at Connecticut National. My town actually borders MA and CT. I bought a spacer already so we will see how it does. Short shift and turn signals going in tomorrow.

OP
CigarGuitar
Thread Starter #11
Welcome to the community. I'm up in Mass. Went to JWU in providence for college almost 20 years ago. Loving your 2019. Here's my 2017 the day I picked her up in Sept 2021. Has the recaroa and yes they can be tight luckily I'm small lol.
NICE!!! I am a realtor and my work has been keeping me up in MA more than RI right now. Even all the way out to Palmer/Springfield.

I see your car is from Lamoureux Ford. My In laws live one town over from there.

The grey is growing on me. Just put the short shifter in and performance air filter.

NICE!!! I am a realtor and my work has been keeping me up in MA more than RI right now. Even all the way out to Palmer/Springfield.

I see your car is from Lamoureux Ford. My In laws live one town over from there.

The grey is growing on me. Just put the short shifter in and performance air filter.
Yeah live only one town over from Lamoureux. Used to live down the street.